To open a demo or live account, the Company will need certain information (Personal Data) about the Client.
The Personal Data that is collected by the Company may include:
1.information provided on applications and other Company forms, such as name, address, date of birth, passport data, occupation, national insurance number, medical insurance number, and personal mobile phone number;
2. financial information such as income, assets, investment experience;
3. documents provided to confirm identity, such as passport, utility bills, and/or bank statements or company incorporation information;
4. payment documents: money transfer orders, bank statements, bank card copies, etc.
The Company may use a Client’s Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
1. to confirm the Client’s identity;
2. to process trading and non-trading operations;
3. carry out the company’s anti-money laundering policy;
4. to inform the Client of Company products or services that may be of interest to the Client;
5. to provide other services that are relevant to the Client’s business relationship with the Company;
6. to keep a correct database of the Client’s account data;
7. to analyze statistical data to provide Clients with the most suitable products and services.
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored on a visitor’s browser which are read later by the server when the visitor returns to the site. Cookies store information such as passwords (encrypted), usernames, shopping cart, certain preferences, etc. allowing visitors to visit sites repeatedly without having to enter the same information over and over. Cookies are not used to determine thepersonal identity of anyone visiting the site.
The Company may convey the Client’s Personal Data to associated or affiliated companies, auditors, agents (including payment agents), banks or other authorized organizations or persons («Authorized Persons») for the sole purpose of processing the Client’s trading and non-trading instructions. The Company guarantees that all Authorized Persons will adhere to the terms of this Policy and take all necessary steps to protect the Client’s Personal Data. The Company may provide Personal Data to third parties who are not the Company’s partners, agents or affiliates only when requested by representatives of legal or administrative authorities.
Real Market takes the issue of security very seriously and takes all possible measures to ensure the safety of your confidential information, including adhering to strict standards for the internal use of confidential information and using leading data storage technology. When making a payment with a credit/debit card, you will be transferred to the site of the processing center where you will fill out a form. To prevent the unauthorized use of your credit/debit card, your card information is transmitted to Real Market in shortened form and through a secure server.
If youhave any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us:
© 2023 Real Market. Todos los derechos reservados.
You opened our international website. You are connecting from
The website you are now viewing is operated by Real Market Brokers, a trade name of Pure M Global LTD, an entity which is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission in the Vanuatu under VFSC Firm Reference Number 14801 since 2016.
If you wish to proceed, please confirm that your decision will be at your own exclusive initiative and that no solicitation has been made by Real Market Brokers or any other entity within the Group. that is not established in the European Union or regulated by an EU National Competent Authority.
If you wish to proceed, please confirm that your decision will be at your own exclusive initiative and that no solicitation has been made by Real Market Brokers or any other entity within the Group.